Did you know it takes 75 lemons to make just one 15 ml bottle of lemon oil? There are 300 drops in a 15 ml bottle, so 1 drop of lemon oil is equal to 1/4 of a lemon! 🍋🍋🍋
Let’s look at the versatility of this amazing oil:
1. Key ingredient in the seasonal roller (lavender:lemon:peppermint- aka LLP)
2. Diffused with purification helps support respiratory system for the whole family. Love this for littles. It is such a clean scent!
3. Love diffusing in the classroom! Bought a bottle of lemon just for school. Aids in concentration, mood boosting, and noticed fewer trips to the Kleenex box. 👍🏻
4. So good in drinking water. So many health benefits- detoxifying and supports the digestive system. (Be sure to use a glass or invest in a glass bottle. Citrus oils can break down plastic.)
5. Added to Thieves Cleaner, vinegar and water, makes an excellent glass cleaner. Bye-bye blue stuff.
6. Lemon is your natural alternative to Goo-Gone. Releases adhesive like nobody’s business.
7. Love for promoting normal body temp for your littles.
8. Love in Thieves tea to soothe throat OR straight in a tbsp with drop of Thieves and local honey.
9. Skin lightening. (Only attempt this at night. Citrus oils are photosensitive and can actually cause sun spotting if applied by day.) 10. Love inhaling for an instant mood boost.
Bonus: removes sharpie from any surface!
How will you use lemon? Or if you have already fallen in love with lemon, what’s your favorite use?
If you are new to oils, beyond curious and ready to dive in, the Premium Starter Kit is where to start. It has the 12 oils you will use the most often (including peppermint, lemon, lavender, Thieves, Digize, Peace & Calming, Valor, Citrus Fresh, Panaway, Stress Away, Raven and frankincense) plus a diffuser. Grab yours here.